NC folks – donate locally to help relocated Katrina evacuees

North Carolina is taking in Katrina evacuees. Please donate what you can. This one’s by telephone: it’s the Wake County Human Services department and their number is (919) 212-9595.

Also, if your place of work isn’t involved in some sort of charity, ask your manager. Get other people to ask their managers. If enough people talk, your business will do something. Or get some of your coworkers together, buy supplies, and donate it on your own and then toot your horn.

Update: The Wake Cty efforts are here.

%d bloggers like this: